Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Entourage Music

"let it go, like a bad piece of pu$$y just
forget that you smelled it and move on"
Ari to E.

Wasn’t overly impressed with this season’s Entourage but big ups to the peeps picking the music. Another season full of good shit to bob your head to. While using the inter-web to locate some of my fav songs from this season I came across entourage’s webpage on HBO.com and low and behold they have a section labeled music credits. Every song from every episode. I have posted several of my fav songs from this season. Enjoy!

Season 5 Episode 56
*Mp3: Phoenix - If I Ever Feel Better

Season 5 Episode 62
*Mp3: Blind Melon - Change

Season 5 Epsisode 63
*Mp3: Beanie Sigel & Jay-Z - Glock Nines (Ratatat Remix)

Season 5 Episode 64
*Mp3: Kid Cudi - Day 'N' Night

No comments: